return or exchange
how can I return an item?
Returns are possible within 14 days after delivery. Simply add your return request online and follow these steps below:
1. Login on your account www.shophumanoid.com/account
2. Select the order you would like to return of the list ‘orders & returns’ click on the ADD RETURN button
3. Select the RETURN AMOUNT and the RETURN REASON of the items you want to return or exchange.
4. In case of an EXCHANGE: select the new size or colour of the items you want to exchange.
5. Choose your shipping type and click on the RETURN ITEMS button to confirm your return
6. PRINT the return form and send it back together with the items in the original package.
7. Place the adhesive RETURN LABEL on the box. For customers using DPD you can find the RETURN LABEL when clicking on the ‘PRINT LABEL’ button. For customers using UPS, the return label is the second label of the return form. and you’re ready to send!
8. Now you’re ready to send your return!
Customers in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany can choose to send a return through a DPD Pick-up Point. (free)
Customers who live elsewhere: please make a pick up appointment with UPS together with your return appliance or ship it with another carrier.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all HUMANOID or designer garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Note for customers who live outside EU:
Customers outside EU will also receive an “Export invoice for returned goods”, which will automatically be added to your return form. Please hand this over to the UPS driver.
You can send your return package to:
6902 PK Zevenaar
What are the costs for a return?
• Benelux and Germany: Customers in the Benelux and Germany can return or exchange items free of charge (only when you deliver your return to a dpd parcelshop). Dutch customers are also legally entitled to a refund of any shipment costs.
• Other countries: Customers can exchange ordered items free of charge.
• Other countries: The costs for returning items can be found in the following overview.
How and when do I receive my refund?
The money will be refunded within fourteen working days after you have informed us that you wish to return an item.
We will send you a confirmation e-mail when we have refunded the money. It may take a few more working days for your bank to process this transaction. The amount is always refunded to the same account that was used for the payment.
What are the return conditions?
You can return an item within fourteen days of receiving your order.
Please make sure that all returned items are sent in perfect condition, unworn, and with all the HUMANOID or designer labels still attached. Items that are not returned in line with our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
• Items bought from the webshop cannot be exchanged in other stores.
• The conditions of return also apply to SALE items.
• Please comply with the conditions of return, otherwise we will be unable to accept your returned item.
• If any information is missing, this may cause a delay in processing your returned item.
• HUMANOID is not responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of returned items.
How long does it take for my return to be processed?
Your returned item will be processed within one to three working days after we have received it. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail about this.
Returned goods are processed by the Dutch e-warehousing department (+31 316 582100 or email@example.com).
Can I return an item that was on sale?
All return conditions are also valid on sale items.
Can I return my online purchase in the HUMANOID store?
Unfortunately it is not possibel yet to return your goods in the HUMANOID store Arnhem. We kindly ask you to follow the return procedure as explained on the return form.
I have an item that's damaged/I have a complaint, what can I do?
An item is classed as faulty or damaged if it is already faulty or damaged when you receive it. In that case, it can be returned and the cost of the item will be refunded. Please specify what is wrong with the item in the comments field when returning the item. A faulty item can be exchanged for a new one. The Customer Service team will do everything it can to find a suitable solution.
Can I exchange my order?
If you wish to exchange an item for a different size or colour, you can do so within fourteen days.
What are the exchange conditions?
You may exchange an item for a different size or colour free of charge, provided it is in stock. Please make sure that the exchanged item is undamaged and unworn, in the original packaging, and with all HUMANOID or designer labels still attached. Items that are not returned in line with our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.